Salmorejo with tuna and Olive Oil
Ingredients (4 pax)
• 1kg ripe tomatoes
• 150g bread
• 25ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
• 2 garlic cloves
• 2 boiled eggs
• 100g canned tuna Toasted breadcrumbs
1. Peel and dice the tomatoes. Peel the garlic and remove the germ.
2. Soak the breadcrumbs.
3. Put all of the ingredients, except the Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain ,into a mixing bowl.
4. Stir while drizzling in the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain until it becomes creamy.
5. Serve with some flaked canned tuna and chopped egg white on top.
6. Add another drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain for extra flavor.
7. To finish, accompany with toasted bread..
For this recipe we recommend using Picual extra virgin olive oil for its strong character and intense fruity aromas, which goes perfectly with tomato. But everyone brings their own personal touch to the kitchen, so experiment by using your preferred Olive Oils from Spain.