• 1 cup tri-color quinoa
• 2 ripe sweet potato sliced
• Fried chickpeas
• 1 cup cherry tomatoes, pitted and halved
• 2 tablespoons roughly torn Parsley leaves
• ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
• ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons honey
• 1 tablespoon minced shallot
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Place the quinoa and 2 cups water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce to a simmer, cover, and cook until done, about 15 minutes.
3. Let the quinoa cool and then stir in the sweet potato, fried chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, and basil.
4. To make the Lemon Vinaigrette, whisk the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Europe, lemon juice, honey, shallot, and a large pinch of salt and pepper together in a bowl (or mix in a mason jar).
5. Pour as much of the vinaigrette into the quinoa as desired (reserve any extra vinaigrette to serve on the side) and toss to combine.
6. Season the salad with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Transfer to a serving platter and crumble the goat cheese on top. Enjoy!