Ingredients (10 pax)
• 250 g confectioners sugar
• 250 g almond flour
• 100 g marcona almonds coarsely chopped
• 50 g Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain (Arbequina)
• Zest of 1 lemon
• 4 eggs
• 1 pinch cinnamon
• 1 cup of cherries, cutted in halfs, with the pit removed
• 2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain (Arbequina)
• 2 cups chantilly cream (citrus recommended)
1. In a bowl start mixing sugar and almond flour.
2. Whip eggs, lemon zest, Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and cinnamon.
3. Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and work until you get a very smooth texture. Fold in the Marcona almonds chopped.
4. Grease a tart mold with olive oil and bake at 350 degrees for 26 minutes. Until the crust is golden and the center of the tart is moist but set.
5. Serve with a blop of chantilly cream, cherries dressed in Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and sprinkle a bit of coarse sea salt.