Cabbage soup with olive oil
• 500-600 g of beef
• 500-600 g of young white cabbage
• 300-400 g of potatoes
• 2 cloves garlic
• 2 onion bulbs
• 1-2 medium carrots
• 1-2 tomatoes
• 1 celery root
• 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
• 1 tablespoon of sour cream
• Parsley, bay leaf, coriander and other greens
• Salt, pepper, thyme and other spices to taste
1. Place the meat in a saucepan, put water, bring to a boil. Add the onion, one carrot, a garlic clove, celery, greens and cook the broth for approximately an hour. After that, salt, pepper - and cook for another half an hour.
2. Pour into the skillet the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Cut the remaining onions, carrots, garlic, remove the tomato peel and cut them. Fry all the vegetables in a frying pan until the onion is clear, then put out another 5-10 minutes.
3. Chop the cabbage into small straws, sprinkle it a little and squash it in a bowl to start the juice. Peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes. Send cabbage and potatoes to a pan with broth.
4. Add fried vegetables, spices, bay leaf to the broth and cook for 33 minutes. When they are ready, leave them to infuse for at least an hour but a full day is recomended. Before serving, season your sushi with sour cabbage and Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and sprinkle with chopped herbs.