Yogurt dip with Olive Oil
Ingredients (4 pax)
• 1 natural yogurt
• ½ lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
• 1 pinch of salt and pepper
• ½ clove of garlic (optional)
• 2 leaves of peppermint or mint (optional)
1. Put all the ingredients into a blender and mix well.
2. You can thin the sauce with a spoonful of water if you wish.
3. Leave to rest and chill in the fridge until you need it.
You can either pour it directly onto the dish or serve it in a separate bowl.
In the latter case, you could garnish it with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and some mint leaves.
As a snack, serve the dip with vegetable crudités.