Roasted rosemary sea bass
Ingredients (4 pax)
• 6 medium potatoes, peeled
• 1 bunch fresh rosemary, stems removed
• 4 boneless, skinless sea bass filets
• 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
• 1 cup pitted black olives
• salt and freshly ground pepper
• 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
• cherry tomatoes
• A bit of arugula
• 1 lemon juice
1. Start by preheating the oven to 380º F, cut the potatoes in slices and place them at the bottom of the tray. Add the rosemary, olives, salt and pepper. Drizzle some Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain over them. Use parchment paper or aluminum foil brushed with olive oil to prevent them from sticking to the tray.
2. Cover the tray with two sheets of aluminum and bake the potatoes until they get soft (about 20 minutes).
3. Take off the aluminum foil and put the tray in the oven again for 10 minutes, until the potatoes turn a bit golden.
4. Baste the sea bass with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Take the tray out of the oven and lay the fish over the potatoes.
5. Toss the cherry tomatoes on top of the fish, season with a bit of salt and pepper, drizzle with some more Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and put the tray back in the oven and cook for 15 or 20 minutes more, until the fish is cooked and slightly golden.
Finally dress the arugula with the lemon juice and salt, mix well to coat the greens with all the flavors. Add the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and mix again. Put the arugula salad on top of the fish and serve.
Serve the crepes hot with the strawberries, and garnish with sprinkled cocoa.