Lemon roasted trout
• 2 trout
• 2 potatoes
• 2 garlic cloves
• 1 teaspoon of paprika
• 1 sprig of fine herbs
• 30 milliliters of extra virgin olive oil from Europe
• 1 lemon
1. Cut the potatoes into pieces with the skin on and in a pot with water, pre-cook them for 15 minutes.
2. When the potatoes are ready, cut into slices and place on a baking sheet greased with extra virgin olive oil from Europe. Season with salt, pepper and sweet or spicy paprika.
3. Open the trout, remove the head and the central column. Once opened, place the potatoes inside. Mix the garlic with the lemon drops, herbs, salt and pepper to marinate, and pour over the potatoes and trout. With the oven preheated to 200 ° C for 10 minutes bake the trout for 30 minutes.
4. When trout is cooked, it's time to serve and enjoy this quick and healthy recipe. In addition to roasted potatoes, you can accompany trout with sautéed vegetables with sesame, for a more complete and nutritious dish.