• 4 large mushrooms, clean
• 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil from Europe
• 4 thick slices of crusty bread
• 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
• Ground black pepper
1. Cut the thick but elongated mushroom into slices so that it later occupies the surface of the toast.
2. Heat the extra virgin olive oil from Europe in a frying pan and fry the slices of mushrooms on both sides. Add ground black pepper to taste.
3. Toast 4 thick slices of bread. Once toasted, spread on Dijon mustard.
4. Place the mushroom slices on top of the bread slices and drizzle with their own sauce.
5. Serve the toasts accompanied by watercress.