“Poke” salad with lemon and Olive Oils from Spain dressing
• 1 3/4 cups cooked rice (brown or white)
• 10.5 oz. salmon fillets cut into thick strips
• 1 avocado
• 16 cherry tomatoes
• 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
• 1 large pickle
• 1 julienned red onion
• 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
• 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
• 3 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
• ¼ sheet nori seaweed cut in strips
• ¼ wakame seaweed
• Juice of one lemon
• Warm water
• Black sesame for garnish (optional)
1. Start by placing the red onion in a bowl with the lemon juice and let it marinate for 10 minutes. Hydrate the wakame seaweed in warm water.
2. Cut off the pickle into thin slices and the tomatoes in 2 halfs.
3. Mix the soy sauce, Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain the toasted sesame and the marinated onion together.
4. Marinate the fish in soy sauce with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, sesame and onion. Add the nori seaweed.
5. Dry and cut the hydrated wakame seaweed and add it to the marinated salmon. Let rest for 2 minutes.
6. Divide the rice into bowls and top with the marinated fish and seaweed.
7. Peel and chop the avocado into medium-sized pieces. Do this step at the end to prevent the avocado from turning black.
8. Top off the dish with the avocado, tomatoes, pickle and cashews. You can also garnish it with black sesame seeds.