Ingredients (4 pax)
• 4 eggs
• 400g firm silken tofu, fried in Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain (or extra light olive oils from Spain)
• Soy sprouts
• 1/2 cucumber, peeled julienned
• 1/2 green bell pepper, cored seede cut into rings
• 16 shrimp crackers (as a garnish)
For the dressing:
• 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
• Juice of 1 lime
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1. Put the eggs in a saucepan of cold water and boil. Cook for 10 minutes, then submerge eggs into cold water to cool. Shell the eggs then cut them in halfs.
2. Mix the remaing salad ingredients except the shrimp crackers in a bowl. Add the egg halves.
3. Put all of the dressing ingredients into a saucepan and heat gently, stirring until it is well mixed. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and then mix well. Serve immediately and then top with 4 schrimp crackers for each plate.