Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
Ingredients (4 pax)
• 5 to 6 medium potatoes, scrubbed clean
• 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
• 5 sprigs fresh Rosemary, trimmed
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Drizzle 2 tablespoons on the bottom of a non-stick pan, spread evenly to coat the entire surface.
2. Halve the potatoes and chop them into bite-sized pieces, leaving the skins on.
3. Transfer the potatoes to a bowl and toss with 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, rosemary, and a pinch of salt.
4. Spread the potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until the potatoes are golden, stirring halfway through. Serve while hot and crispy.