Lemon and rosemary cake By Lisa Maria
• 4 eggs
• 130 gr. sugar
• Lemon juice
• Lemon zest
• 2 teaspoons of rosemary
• 200 ml of European olive oil
• 250 gr. Of flour
• 1 teaspoon yeast
• ½ teaspoon of salt
• cream cheese
1. Beat 4 eggs with 130g of sugar or brown sugar until they foam, add the juice + grated lemon zest, 2 teaspoons of finely chopped rosemary and 200ml of olive oil.
2. Add 250 g of flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
3. Pour the batter into a cake pan and bake at 170 degrees top and bottom heat for about 35-40 minutes.
4. Finally, mix a tablespoon of crème fraiche or cream cheese with a tablespoon of lemon juice and 200-250 g of icing sugar until you get a thick glaze and spread it evenly on the cake. Serve with a lemon wedge.