Ingredients (4 pax)
• 100g flour
• ½ tsp of baking powder
• Salt to taste
• 100g of sugar
• 1 egg
• 50ml of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
• 75ml of milk
• ½ tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 375º F (190º C). Grease a baking tray with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain to prevent the cookies of getting stick. While the oven is warming up, place the silicone molds (with the shape you choose) on the tray.
2. Mix the baking powder, flour, sugar and salt, in a large bowl until you get a dough.
3. Get another bowl, whisk together the egg, Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, milk and vanilla, until its very well mixed. If you feel that the mixture is too thick, add a little more milk.
4. Slowly mix together both the liquid mixture and the dry mixture, gently stirring with a silicone spatula until all the ingredients have combined to form a uniform dough.
5. finally, fill the silicone molds with the mixture and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Once baked, leave them to cool before serving.