• 200 gr of pitted black olives
• 1 clove garlic
• 2 tablespoons capers
• 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil from Europe
• 2 anchovies (if you want to make it vegetarian / vegan substitute for 1
• teaspoon of Dijon mustard)
• A little thyme
• Lemon juice (to taste)
1. Put the ingredients for the tapenade in a blender. Mix until you get a thick paste. You do not have to grind it a lot, so do not use it with a lot of power.
2. Try it so it’s to your liking and rectify if necessary. You are ready to spread your olive pâté or tapenade.
3. Store what you have left in a glass jar, it will last at least a week in the fridge.