Crispy battered eggplant with beer
• 1 eggplant
• Olive oil for frying
For the batter:
• 4 tablespoons of flour
• ½ glass of Beer
1. Clean the eggplant and slice it into medium-sized slices.
2. Let the slices sweat in a colander with salt so they lose their bitterness.
3. Without removing the salt, dip the eggplant in the beer to then flour. This will help make the eggplant lighter.
4. Put the flour on a plate and coat the eggplant slices in it, covering them well. Remove the excess flour.
5. Fry the battered eggplant in a pan, with plenty of hot olive oil, on both sides. So that they do not burn or remain soft, make sure they are well covered with oil.
6. Place on paper towel and let them rest before serving.