"Buñuelos de viento"
• 25 gr of water
• 125 gr. of flour
• 40 gr. of sugar
• 20 ml oz of extra virgin olive oil
• 4 eggs
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar
• Zest of half a lemon
• Pinch of salt
• Extra virgin olive oil for frying
• Sugar for dusting
1. Put the water, the extra virgin olive oil, the sugar (both normal and vanilla), the lemon zest and a pinch of salt in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. When it starts to boil, without removing it from the heat, put the flour all at once and begin to stir to integrate the dough well.
2. Mix the dough well, remove it from the heat and let it cool down a bit. Next, we add the eggs one by one and integrate. Once the buñuelos dough is finished, let it rest for a couple of hours, so it will acquire greater consistency.
3. After this time, put a pan over low heat with plenty of extra virgin olive oil. With the help of two spoons, create small portions of dough and carefully drop in the oil. Remove them when they have been inflated and browned enough.
4.When all the buñuelos are fried, finish this typical Spanish dessert by sprinkling a little sugar on top.